Call for Papers: Economic and Social Rights Panel at the Irish Society of Comparative Law Conference
The Irish Society of Comparative Law (ISCL) is pleased to invite submissions of conference abstracts (max. 250 words) for a core panel (or panels) on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. These papers will be delivered at the Irish Society of Comparative Law Annual Conference on 5-6 March 2010 at Queen’s University Belfast.
The convenors of this panel would especially welcome papers which cover the following areas:
• Theoretical Implications of ESR,
• Welfare States and ESR;
• Courts and ESR;
• Public Services, Privatisation and ESR;
• The European Convention on Human Rights and ESR;
• Extraterritorial ESR obligations;
• Constitutions/Bills of Rights and ESR;
• Monitoring and Enforcement of ESR;
• Non-State Actors and ESR;
• Migration and ESR;
• Cultural Rights and ESR.