Blog Event: Human Rights Lexicon
On this St Patrick’s Day we are delighted to feature a Human Rights Lexicon event. In this event we feature posts from some of our regular contributors and a guest contributor on contentious questions relating to human rights law. The purpose of the event is to present perspectives on some of the ongoing controversies relating to human rights law and to how human rights law interacts with other parts of the legal system. We hope you enjoy reading!
- Liz Campbell on Human Rights and the Criminal Justice System
- Illan Rua Wall on Radical Responses to the Right to Housing
- Colin Murray on Rights and Security in the context of the Binyam Mohamed Case
- Aoife O’Donoghue on Sovereignty and Human Rights
- Fiona de Londras on ‘Foreign Law’ in Constitutional Adjudication